When you outsource data analytics to us, you can be assured that your information is safe from all perspectives and possible threats. We are supremely committed to ensure security of data – whether it's our own or of our customers. With standard processes and industry best practices in place, we make certain that there is no breach in information systems management and security.
Nabler Information Security System (NISS)
To achieve our goal of instilling complete confidence in our customers while engaging with us, we have established a Nabler Information Security System. NISS implements the information security management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and the Indian Statutory and Legal requirements. Nabler has been certified for ISO 27001:2005 Standards as on May 2013 by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt Ltd.
The building blocks of NISS
Highlights of NISS
- Full-fledged IT operations team managing the security of networks, servers, movable and immovable assets, and applications
- Dedicated CISO to manage and monitor security related activities
- Risk management and business impact analysis constantly reviewed and monitored by management
- Proactive vulnerability and intrusion management program (VAPT) to check protection of our information systems (IT and applications)
- Asset management using asset registry, movement control, and CCTV monitoring
- Security trainings, reviews, and audits conducted in a planned manner
- Security metrics tracked and monitored on a continuous basis
- Business continuity and readiness for disaster scenarios planned and reviewed periodically
Outsource data analytics with confidence
Nabler has implemented adequate security policies, procedures and controls to protect confidentiality, maintain integrity, and ensure availability of all information stored, processed, and transmitted through its information systems. We assure our clients that there would be no loss or misuse of data handled by us.