Nabler’s most popular optimization solutions include the following:
Full Service Optimization
Our full-service optimization solution is for you if your company wants to have a robust optimization program but isn’t prepared to hire and manage the diverse team required to have such a program. In our full-service model, all your company needs to do is purchase a license to any optimization platform (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, etc.), provide us with access, share your objectives with us and provide one internal champion to ensure we’re always aligned in meeting those objectives. Then we can do everything else, including platform implementation, designing a customized optimization program that will thrive in your organization, develop a testing roadmap, provide a team with all the skills needed to run the program and anything else that may be required in having a successful optimization program for your company.
We will provide a dedicated team that includes the following people:
- Account Manager
- Optimization Manager
- Advanced Data Analyst
- Web Developer
- Data-Inspired Designer
- QA Analyst
In this engagement model, we can accomplish the following:
- Implement and configure your testing and targeting platform
- Identify optimization opportunities on your websites
- Create a testing roadmap
- Plan, build, QA and launch A/B tests, multivariate tests and targeting campaigns
- Conduct deep analyses of every test to gain learnings and develop better test ideas
- Documentation of every test plan and test results
- Reporting on the health of your optimization program
- Anything else that has to do with optimization your conversion rates
Our staff augmentation solution is for you if you already have an optimization program and have established all the roles, responsibilities and processes. You may simply need one to a few experienced people with a specific talent to fill a resource gap.
- Optimization Manager: Our optimization managers understand experimentation and targeting on a deep level. The person you will be working with is an advanced user of your testing platform and can develop a test hypothesis, plan your tests, create wireframes, configure your test in the testing platform and create all test plan and results documents.
- Advanced Data Analyst: Our advanced data analysts identify difficult-to-find optimization opportunities in your data, conduct deep analysis of your test results, help you learn from every test, and develop new test ideas from test learnings.
- Data-Inspired Designer: Our data-inspired designers appreciate the insights gained from data-analysis and use them along with the test plan wireframes to create visuallyappealing, on-brand mockups. Then after you approve those mockups, our data-inspired designers will produce all the assets needed to configure the test variants in your testing platform.
- Optimization Developer: Our optimization developers take the assets from the datainspired designers, create front-end code needed to produce your test and configure your tests in your testing platform. Then the developer or optimization manager you are working with will set up the test and make it ready for QA.
- QA Analyst: Our QA analysts review every version of your test experience in the most popular browsers, ensure everything is functional and identify irregularities. QA is conducted prior to test launch in preview mode or staging, and in production after launch.
Our strategy consulting model is ideal for companies that want to improve their existing optimization program or want to build an in-house optimization program. In this scenario, we will work hand-in-hand with you to understand the current state and develop a program that ensures it will thrive in within your organization. The typical strategy consulting engagement includes a Discovery to help us deeply understand the current state, Strategy Workshop where together we establish and define all the factors of your optimization program and an Optimization Playbook that contains all the processes, roles and responsibilities and how-tos of your optimization program.
During a strategic consulting engagement, we will review or establish the following things:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Decision making approach
- Intake process
- Execution process
- Prioritization process
- Communication plan
- Collaboration methods
- Measurement and reporting strategy
- Strategic priorities
- Risks and challenges
- Internal communication plan