The client is an eminent car repair and servicing brand in the United States. The client had implemented Adobe SiteCatalyst but was struggling with the quality and relevancy of data generated through it. With the current implementation not bringing actionable results, it wanted to see an improvement in several important areas like: Administration of SiteCatalyst, Report Suite Architecture, Internal Site Search, Data Quality, Global Metrics, Page Names, Site Sections, Products and Search Keywords, etc.
The client wanted to fix all these issues and get transparency around visitor navigation behavior. This would help in optimizing the engagement levels by making it easier to run A/B and Multivariate Tests on the website.
The client entrusted Nabler with the task of redesigning the entire Adobe SiteCatalyst implementation. Nabler has vast experience in troubleshooting issues with analytics tool implementations and customizing the tools to generate accurate and relevant results. Adobe SiteCatalyst is one of Nabler’s areas of expertise.
Nabler helped a US-based car repairing and servicing brand optimize its investment on Adobe SiteCatalyst with a well-investigated re-implementation strategy and user training through our unique Digital Analytics Evangelization Program. This helped all the client’s teams get better and more relevant results and insights from SiteCatalyst, thereby increasing the tool usage and website effectiveness.
Nabler’s SiteCatalyst experts started with dividing the complete implementation process into multiple phases for better results and greater clarity.
We began with a Discovery session with the client, followed by a KPI workshop, to get a better insight in to the key business requirements, KPIs, and most importantly, the ongoing data challenges.
Based on the client’s current implementation, our audit findings, and the expectations shared with us during the Discovery process, we prepared a detailed GAP Analysis document along with actionable technical specifications and variable mapping.
We used the Solution Design Document to create the Technical Specification sheet. The team used this to implement the SiteCatalyst codes on BrightTag. We wrote complex data binding expressions, which ensured that the correct SiteCatalyst variables were captured for every action performed on the site.
After the client approved the design documents, we performed Tag deployment using the client’s in-house CMS system. We did a thorough validation of the Tags and Reports in all three environments and delivered an actionable reporting platform to the client.
We also helped the client in setting-up new reporting suites, segments, managing eVars, props and events, updating SAINT classification, and creating reports using report builders.