Datorama Helps Media Agencies Automate Their Client Facing Reporting
Clients approach media agencies for expertise in media strategy, execution and their ability to produce media analytics and media planning insights. But media agencies are dealing with increased volumes of data produced at a high velocity and day-to-day client demands make it difficult to keep up with ad-hoc requests and increasingly complex recurring reporting requirements.
No media agency is removed from the challenge of automated reporting, including large media holding companies to niche programmatic media buying agencies. Solving the challenge of automated media and performance reporting has hampered the agency growth model for well over a decade.
There are many media agency reporting solutions that focus on extracting data from walled garden providers like Google or Facebook, but clients require cross-platform reporting and insights to aid their understand planned and delivered media including search, social, programmatic, website, CRM, point-of-sales, connected TV and out of home, to name a few.
Behind the scenes, media agencies spend an inordinate amount of time wrangling inconsistent data using manual processes, and extracting insights from client data can also be a challenge as it involves multiple stakeholders from the strategists, account leads, brand managers, media planners, and analysts.
Agencies understand that automated reporting is necessary, but clients are unwilling to pay for marketing dashboards, alone. Clients want near to real-time insights, and the media agency’s inability to effectively automate reports means that higher-order analytics becomes a moving target frustrating their clients and limiting thoughtful conversations around media intelligence and audience optimization.
Reporting Automation is the key to driving media analytics, but it remains elusive for most media agencies large and small.
Automation in media reporting and analytics is not a luxury anymore but a necessary business component. Because it is no longer only creativity and ad-targeting that drives results, dynamic insights in media analytics are mandated too.
Datorama is a global marketing analytics company providing the world’s first marketing integration engine for agencies. It allows you to replace up to 80% of the manual process of marketing analytics with automation.
Datorama centralizes all marketing data
- Datorama helps agencies centralize all marketing reporting and analytics across silos for cross-channel visualization, analysis and data-driven insight generation. Datorama can analyze inputs from an unlimited number of data sources, including online and offline marketing channels, and first and third-party applications across CRM, billing, call centers, and more.
- Datorama automatically integrates all your marketing analytics tools so that you spend less time lost in spreadsheets and act swifter on the right insights that drive KPIs for the marketing agency. Datorama is a software-as-service (SaaS) platform that gives agencies the ability to connect all the data sources together to form a coherent data model for efficient reporting and decision making with total control over the digital marketing performance.
- Datorama is a best-in-class combination of end-to-end data management, machine learning (AI) technology, and high-performance architecture makes it simpler for you to connect, unify and analyze all marketing data within smart, interactive dashboards.
Datorama organizes your media agency reports
- It gives agencies an edge over the other BI tools as it not only helps you automate marketing reporting and analytics by creating interactive dashboards but also helps you have a glance at all your clients’ data at once. Datorama calls this approach, “Executive Workspaces“, but Nabler calls them, “Super Templates”. Executive Workspaces keep your client’s information secure and organized, but allows agencies to segregate the clients based on markets, agency relationship, vertical, or any other dimension within your data model, all under one account which agencies can permission.
- Even if reports are assembled manually there is absolutely no guarantee that there will be consistency in the presentations of reports due to human error. Clients need a seamless format with clarity to scan the reports for important information in a limited timeframe and Datorama standardizes analytics for agencies for optimum client satisfaction. Nabler has a particular approach called, storytelling with data and we’ve won several awards as a result.